Friday, March 5, 2010

I want so many things out of life. Since I was younger, I could never really decide what I wanted my occupation to be when I grew up. This is still the case today. There are just too many things I would love to try! My ultimate goal though, is to one day have a restaurant of my own. I have the skills, I have the talent, all I need now is the courage.

I am getting married soon and I am scared out of my mind. The thing I'm most worried about is our financial situation. We are both poor college students who hardly make enough money to support ourselves individually. On top of that, I am an international Student here in the United States and am only allowed to work on campus. Which would be nice, if campus had any jobs to offer!

I'm starting to take matters into my own hands. Recently I have realised that I have more talent that I ever thought I did. I'm going to start a catering business. It's nothing big. It's a private dream. All I want is to cook for someone and get paid. I put up an ad on the school bulletin board. I have gotten no responses, which is what I expected. However, I will not give up but maybe I need to take a step back and realise that this is going to be harder than I thought!

1 comment: